Easy Diagnostics

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon

Easy Diagnostics

Post by Hell Razor5543 » 30 Oct 2016, 21:10

A few years ago I bought a Lexia clone system from Easy Diagnostics. Although it is somewhat more expensive than some of the clones you can buy elsewhere, Easy Diagnostics have good customer support, and their unit is close to current. Jim (from Easy Diagnostics) has posted on the forum, and I have copied his post here (I hope this is acceptable with the moderators);
easydiagnostics wrote:Hello to all French Car Forum Members

Jim from EASYDIAGNOSTICS.
After being advised by a buyer about all the posts on French Car Forum about us I decided I had to register and say thanks to all previous buyers from French Car Forums of our Lexia 3 Kits. As most of you are aware we are a UK company and have been dealing in the Lexia 3 Diagbox kits for over 6 years now.
We only supply the best quality full board revision C interface kits. We also provide all buyers with a full no quibble 12month warranty on all kits bought from us. Any customer buying from us also receives free of charge a Membership to access the Members Only area of the easydiagnostics website. This area allows you to download backups of your Lexia Diagbox software. Also includes links to online Citroen and Peugeot Serviceboxes.
Any French Car Forum members looking to purchase a kit we advise you to contact us directly.

Remember members we not only sell this kit, but we use it daily so we know exactly what it can and cant do. Also we have customers asking for the latest updates for Diagbox. However we do advise all users to install to 7.57 only as this still has all features enables and available. If you update to version 8 of Diagbox then you will lose certain coding functions as both Citroen and Peugeot start to move more and more to online subscription access.

We also offer a full remote teamviewer install service if needed. (charges apply)

All members of the French Car Forums can be assured of 100% quality, service, and fast delivery. I am also now preparing a "DISCOUNT CODE" FOR USE ON OUR WEBSITE for all French Car Forum Members. The discount code will automatically apply at checkout and price will be reduced by 10%.

Once again thanks to all French Car Forum members for their kind remarks about our service.

Jim
EASYDIAGNOSTICS

P.S. I will post the discount code on the forum as soon as we have it all setup. If you need any help or advice at all regarding Lexia Diagbox please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Last edited by GiveMeABreak on 01 May 2017, 11:20, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Post has been edited to reflect the update in the post below.

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Easy Diagnostics

Post by GiveMeABreak » 01 May 2017, 11:17

I've updated my post as Jim has finished upgrading his website and is now able to provide a member discount code.

Full details can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=57990